www.tallloving.com

Tall, Tall woman, Tall girl, Big and tall, Tall man, Tall people, Tall guy.
FREE SIGN UP LOG IN HELP/FAQ CONTACT US PARTNERS HOME
Welcome to Tallloving.com! The world's largest and most trusted dating place for tall girls, tall guys, tall women, tall men and tall admirers.

Tallloving.com is the largest dating service in connecting Tall beautiful women and Tall handsome men. It is the best place for looking for tall dating relationship or marriage. You can always mingle with thousands of tall singles, models and admirers here.

24 / 7 Phone & Customer Service Support is committed to helping singles find love every day!

Totally free to place a Lifetime Ads! (only two steps to complete)
 
Search Personals
I am a:
seeking a:
Age: From To 
Within:
 
Member Sign In
Username:
Password: 
 
Forgot your password?
Our Features and Highlights
FREE SIGNUP
Tall friends Dating
Straight Dating
© Tallloving.com powered by TallFriends.com 2001 - 2013. All rights reserved.
m.TallFriends.com

2013年5月22日星期三

Beds for Tall People



Finding beds for tall people can be a challenge. We sometimes have trouble fitting into certain beds. Have you ever had this problem? As a very tall guy, it has always been hard for me to lay in some beds. There are only certain ways I can lay in a bed that allows me to feel comfortable.
If you're tall, you probably know what I mean. One problem is that most beds are just not long enough for some of us. They don't stretch out enough. I've been in many beds where my legs hang out over the edge! If you're tall, I know you definitely understand what I'm talking about. The solution I've found is to adjust your body sideways or at an angle in the bed. It is what seems to help me the most. It is kind of hard to lay completely straight if your legs are too long. This is the best way for me to fit in the bed more comfortably.
This isn't possible in a single's bed though. We just have to do the best we can. If you happen to be with another person, it would be even more interesting. The most obvious advice I can give to tall people out there would be to look for longer beds. They may cost more, but I'd say they're worth it in the long run. I know my legs sometimes feel tired if they're cramped up in a small space for too long.
Hopefully you don't have a huge problem when it comes to sleeping. It can be uncomfortable depending on what your situation is and how you feel in the bed. But, with a little adjusting you can find a way that is best to sleep for you. You may even want to check out longer beds. I know this is something that is beneficial for tall people and can help out greatly. 

没有评论:

发表评论